Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Two Kinds" Conflict Experience

When I was around ten years old my friend invited me to go to the mall with her. I wasn't allowed to go alone, but I decided to anyways. We rode on the trolley all the way to the mall .The first thing we did was buy clothes. I was having a lot of fun until I realized it was getting late. As we were getting ready to leave my friend wanted to stop at one last store so I agreed. She didn't have any money left and wanted me to steal something for her. If I didn’t she said that she would steal something and tell my mother that I did. I didn’t know what to do. I decided not to steal anything because she wouldn’t have said that if she was my real friend. After I made it home I told my mother and I felt relieved because I wasn't going to be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment