Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Two Kinds" In the Shoes of a Prodigy

If I was in Jing-mei’s shoes trying to become a young prodigy I would feel like I was under a lot of pressure. People would probably push me to become a poet. I would be constantly trying to live up to everyone’s expectations and standards that there wouldn’t be time for me to discover what I want in life. I would handle the situation by telling them that they can’t decide my future for me. Some people would probably be disappointed in me but I know that I'd be living up to my full potential by doing my best. There would still be pressure on me to not fail at what I do, but that would help me to succeed more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you should really do your homework more often! This was from a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete