Tuesday, August 10, 2010

25 Most Random Things About Me

1. I like to bite the heads of off my gummy bears and throw the rest away.

2. I go into my bathroom wearing shades and pretend like I'm on my dream vacation.

3. My favorite music artist is Colbie Caillat.

4. My lucky numbers are zero and one.

5. I'd rather hang out with adults then kids my own age because they are interesting.

6. Even though I say pink is my favorite color I think lime green is better.

7. If I could have any pet it would be a cute potbelly pig.

8. I hate all greasy foods.

9. All of my family members call me Liyah or Donut.

10.I have a big obsession over Hello Kitty.

11.My favorite cartoons are "Chowder" and "Courage the Cowardly Dog."

12.I always wake up every morning at one o'clock.

13.I don't like soda unless it's sprite because it makes me burp.

14.If all I could eat was mexican food I would be the happiest person in the world.

15.My favorite ice cream is french vanilla and rainbow sherbert.

16.I don't have a close relationship with my family so I made my own with the supportive people in my life.

17.When I go to college I want to major in phsycology.

18.I like people watching when I'm at the mall.

19.I like saying snookity when I'm bored.

20.I love to write poetry about my personal feelings.

21.Secrets annoy me even though I keep can keep them.

22.I hate fried chicken and I will never eat it.

23.If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Peru.

24.I treat my best friends like they are family.

25.I'm really quiet. but once you get to know me i'm quite loud.

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you that I saw Colbie Calliat in concert this summer? I highly recommend going to one of her shows if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete