Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homework or friends

If I had to study for a test or hang out with my friends I would rather study for the test because I want a promising future. My friends would be a little upset but they would have to understand why I'm saying no. Education helps you get places in life and teaches you stuff about the world. When I hang out with my friends they usually distract me and then I start to think its okay to blow off my homework. When I grow up I want to be independent and not have to get any help from the state which is why I think it is good to do your homework.

2 comments:

  1. Thats good that your motivated to have a good future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, there are certain times for your friends. Just not the time where you need to study

    ReplyDelete