Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memorable Birthday

I was as excited as I woke up on the morning of my eighth birthday. I was headed for Disneyland. My grandparents took me on a road trip .I had slept halfway there but as soon as we arrived I became energetic and full of life. We checked into our hotel room and headed out to start going on rides. I felt like the happiest kid in the world. My favorite place to go into was the haunted mansion, Splash Mountain, and the peter pan. I even got Minnie mouse birthday cake and tinker bell balloons. After my fun was over it was time for me to leave the wonderful world of magic, and tell my grandparents goodbye.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Aliyah -- We just took our 7 year old daughter to Disneyland for her birthday in June so I could really relate to your story.

    Ms. Becknell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post makes me want to go to Disneyland! I also really enjoy the Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Peter Pan rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that day I helped you; it was actually interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great birthday! I wish I could go to Disneyland for my birthday! Its sad about you having to leave your grandparents though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool , I want to go to Disneyland now thanks a lot. I would have fallen asleep too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little game you have it cool how did you get it your blog is nice and clam

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your blog because its you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alliyah your special and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I just wanted to tell you that I really like your blog. I love the way your layout is. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete