Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday was my first day of school and it was alright. My favorite class was art because of the one on one intereraction.For the most part my mood was happy ,but I had a feeling of laziness. The one class I really didn't care for was geometry because it was too crowded with upper class men.I didn't go to my first period class because I was waiting all morning for my schedule. I am going to make the best of this school year and try my hardest. Overall I enjoyed my first day of school because it was my introduction to my sophmore year.

6 comments:

  1. Who helped you on your homework? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry you will do good all year in the sophmore year just follow your dreams and suceed.


    Kivon Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why the upperclassmen were a source of your frustration? I wonder if they were a little too excited that they are juniors and seniors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My day was kind of like yours Allliyah, but don't worry your sophomore year will go great. I have great hopes for you. Class of 13!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with you on art! It's a lot of fun in that class! Also it's kind of easy!

    ReplyDelete